Organise Your Kitchen with a Pantry
If your kitchen is very cluttered then this can make your whole house feel disorganised. To tidy up and upgrade a kitchen, installing a pantry should be at the top of your list. Many kitchens Chichester and nationwide are beginning to realise the practicality of using pantries no matter what size. When most people think about a pantry they think of a walk-in storage room close to or inside the kitchen, but there are now many different kinds of pantries that can be freestanding, portable, reach-in, pull-out, wall mounted, swing-out, and much more in different styles, shapes and sizes.
- For easy access, a wheel around shelf pantry is very useful. With a number of shelves that spin underneath each other, many different ingredients can be kept in this portable pantry.
- Freestanding pantries are useful for kitchens that have the space to place them but not enough space to build a walk-in pantry. Use a wardrobe or dresser style as a freestanding pantry.
- Customise your pantry with shelves, hanging space, drawers and boxes depending on what you want to store in there.
- If you have a corner in the kitchen that is not being used, why not place a corner freestanding pantry there.
- An old cabinet or table can even be used as a pantry, it doesn’t matter the shape or size, it just matters how you used it and where it is placed in the kitchen. Remember a pantry should be placed in a dry area away from direct sunlight.